- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
• Dr Jones offers a full range of treatment for disorders, conditions and injuries to the following: to ankle/foot, knee, hip, shoulder, back/neck/head, elbow/hand.
• Treatments designed to fit your individual and personal needs.
• All our staff are accustomed to treating patients who have not responded to previous treatment or other care.
• The use of the most progressive treatment techniques to help with your recovery from pain and lack of limb flexibility, coordination, endurance, and strength
• Exercise Prescription/Progression: Home and clinical exercise programs, which have immediate carry over to your sports and activities of daily living.
Sign up now for a free consultation!
|Monday||9:00am - 6pm||1pm -3:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 6pm||1pm -3:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 6pm||1pm -3:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 6pm||1pm -3:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 1pm||Closed|
|Saturday||By Appointment||By Appointment|
|9:00am - 6pm||9:00am - 6pm||9:00am - 6pm||9:00am - 6pm||9:00am - 1pm||By Appointment||Closed|
|1pm -3:00pm||1pm -3:00pm||1pm -3:00pm||1pm -3:00pm||Closed||By Appointment||Closed|
"Observational study found that low back pain patients receiving chiropractic care, which typically includes spinal manipulation, are more satisfied than those receiving medical care."